Tune into the episode below or on your favourite podcast player.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/onesixeight-fm/id1513382531
- Listen on Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5ibHVicnJ5LmNvbS9mZWVkcy9vbmVzaXhlaWdodGZtLnhtbA==
- Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6uxuO9uDYxai6T0Qh1iPTi?si=f73bde3a80c24e8f
- Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLESRdkn36D8k21jJfm9lCzA7TlQ7AE31x
Brought to you by https://businesschange.academy skills development and career building business analysis courses.
- [00:36] How Angela grew into business analysis and to where she is today
- [04:57] Trends in the next decade for the business analysis profession
- [10:35] Walking into your own BA dashboard in the morning
- [17:06] Elicitation, analysis, and documentation, everywhere all at once
- [22:55] Experimenting with what we know and what we don't know
- [27:44] The quality challenge of throwing data at in-house generative AI tools
- [34:28] Taking today's skills into tomorrow to survive and thrive in the future
- [39:37] Possibilities of leveraging AI to display empathy and compassion
- [43:05] Sense checking and validating the outputs from AI for quality
- [45:51] Thinking about how universities might prepare people for the future
Add your voice: https://futurebusinessanalyst.com/survey
(Affiliate links earn a commission from qualifying purchases which helps support my channel at no additional cost to you.)
- Website: https://businesschange.academy/
To learn more and take your business analysis expertise to the next level, visit https://futurebusinessanalyst.com
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a review so we can reach more people with modern business analysis and change principles!
Never Miss New Shows or Episodes!
Subscribe to get the most out of OneSixEight.fm in a single monthly email, our Inter-Change Roundup will change the way you go about business analysis and change…