Tune into the episode below or on your favourite podcast player.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/onesixeight-fm/id1513382531
- Listen on Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9vbmVzaXhlaWdodC5mbS9jYXRlZ29yeS9mdXR1cmUtYnVzaW5lc3MtYW5hbHlzdC9mZWVkL3BvZGNhc3Qv
- Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6uxuO9uDYxai6T0Qh1iPTi?si=f73bde3a80c24e8f
- Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLESRdkn36D8k21jJfm9lCzA7TlQ7AE31x
Brought to you by https://businesschange.academy skills development and career building business analysis courses.
- [00:41] Christelle shares her story of how she became an accidental business analyst
- [05:00] Imagining the superhero characteristics of the business analyst of the future
- [10:46] Getting involved in new technology early enough in the business change life-cycle
- [14:02] Moving beyond the business IT gap to bring the sexy back to business analysis
- [20:11] Christelle shares her hack for building relationships in a remote work environment
- [23:59] Future trends of remote work, data security, being nimble, AI, and change management
- [29:35] Adding strings to your bow and not getting pushed back into an IT systems corner
- [32:52] Being a general practitioner and referring stakeholders to specialist functions
- [37:11] Why the profession needs brave individual business analysts to drive the role forward
- [41:39] Ensuring people feel included, respected, valued, and safe enough to contribute to meetings
Add your voice: https://futurebusinessanalyst.com/survey
- BA Digest: https://badigest.link/FBAPOD (Q2 2023)
(Affiliate links earn a commission from qualifying purchases which helps support my channel at no additional cost to you.)
- Website: https://businesschange.academy/
To learn more and take your business analysis expertise to the next level, visit https://futurebusinessanalyst.com
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a review so we can reach more people with modern business analysis and change principles!
Never Miss New Shows or Episodes!
Subscribe to get the most out of OneSixEight.fm in a single monthly email, our Inter-Change Roundup will change the way you go about business analysis and change…