Tune into the episode below or on your favourite podcast player.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/onesixeight-fm/id1513382531
- Listen on Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9vbmVzaXhlaWdodC5mbS9jYXRlZ29yeS9mdXR1cmUtYnVzaW5lc3MtYW5hbHlzdC9mZWVkL3BvZGNhc3Qv
- Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6uxuO9uDYxai6T0Qh1iPTi?si=f73bde3a80c24e8f
- Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLESRdkn36D8k21jJfm9lCzA7TlQ7AE31x
Brought to you by https://businesschange.academy skills development and career building business analysis courses.
- [00:38] Debbie's start in the world of business analysis and why she fell in love with it
- [04:15] Reflecting on the three waves of business analysis and shifting our mindset for the fourth
- [08:12] How fragmentation, distraction, and a loss of confidence are holding back the profession
- [12:33] Having a growth mindset to consider received wisdom and to continue believing in your value
- [16:34] Losing out on TLC (to the trends) as business analysis message is lost at the executive level
- [19:58] Pulling together the roles of service design, business architecture, and business analysis
- [24:09] Taking the T-shaped professional further into the eco-system of people, business, and analysis
- [28:23] Calling out the neglect of data as one of the most significant risks to the business analyst role
- [33:39] The authority, licence and need to analyse situations, consider options, and make recommendations
- [38:51] Fundamental advice for business analysts diving into the enormous change of the fourth wave
Add your voice: https://futurebusinessanalyst.com/survey
(Affiliate links earn a commission from qualifying purchases which helps support my channel at no additional cost to you.)
- Website: https://businesschange.academy/
To learn more and take your business analysis expertise to the next level, visit https://futurebusinessanalyst.com
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a review so we can reach more people with modern business analysis and change principles!
Never Miss New Shows or Episodes!
Subscribe to get the most out of OneSixEight.fm in a single monthly email, our Inter-Change Roundup will change the way you go about business analysis and change…