Jonathan is the Service Development Director at AssistKD and co-host of the BA Brew Podcast. He delivers BCS International and Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis training and mentors apprenticeships.
Tune into the episode below or on your favourite podcast player.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/onesixeight-fm/id1513382531
- Listen on Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5ibHVicnJ5LmNvbS9mZWVkcy9vbmVzaXhlaWdodGZtLnhtbA==
- Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6uxuO9uDYxai6T0Qh1iPTi?si=f73bde3a80c24e8f
- Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLESRdkn36D8k21jJfm9lCzA7TlQ7AE31x
Brought to you by https://businesschange.academy skills development and career building business analysis courses.
- [00:59] Jonathan's (hesitant) introduction to the business analyst profession
- [04:57] Looking ahead at industry trends without the benefit of a time-machine
- [09:29] Tooling and collaboration for data-driven decisions and solving wicked problems
- [12:38] Asking the right question, at the right time, to the right stakeholder, in the right way
- [16:52] Ironing out role ambiguity and confusion for better collaboration
- [20:13] Doing business analysis with your hands tied behind your back and blindfolded
- [23:34] Moving into a realm where we're comfortable facilitating design decisions
- [27:19] Customer experience has to be part of the way we move this profession forward
- [34:37] Being a critical friend to business
- [40:52] Getting skilled in business architecture, business, service design, and business analysis
Add your voice: https://futurebusinessanalyst.com/survey
(Affiliate links earn a commission from qualifying purchases which helps support my channel at no additional cost to you.)
- Website: https://businesschange.academy/
To learn more and take your business analysis expertise to the next level, visit https://futurebusinessanalyst.com
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a review so we can reach more people with modern business analysis and change principles!
Never Miss New Shows or Episodes!
Subscribe to get the most out of OneSixEight.fm in a single monthly email, our Inter-Change Roundup will change the way you go about business analysis and change…