Tune into the episode below or on your favourite podcast player.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/onesixeight-fm/id1513382531
- Listen on Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5ibHVicnJ5LmNvbS9mZWVkcy9vbmVzaXhlaWdodGZtLnhtbA==
- Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6uxuO9uDYxai6T0Qh1iPTi?si=f73bde3a80c24e8f
- Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLESRdkn36D8k21jJfm9lCzA7TlQ7AE31x
Brought to you by https://businesschange.academy skills development and career building business analysis courses.
- [00:44] Retha's wake-up call from dreaming of being a Doctor to becoming a business analyst
- [04:48] Appreciating that methodology and technology will drive the way we work
- [09:32] Living in a special time where we can lead change to where we want it to be
- [13:37] Having the choice between being a full-stack BA and a specialised BA
- [21:49] Considering sustainability and social responsibility in our solutions
- [26:25] Benefits of running a business analysis community of practice
- [33:01] Remote vs office, and finding strength and building muscle in the new normal
- [37:38] Not expecting too much change in the day in the life of a BA in 3, 5, or 10 years
- [40:59] How IP goes missing when we choose not to document what we're doing
- [42:21] Making continuous learning and up-skilling a part of your day
Add your voice: https://futurebusinessanalyst.com/survey
(Affiliate links earn a commission from qualifying purchases which helps support my channel at no additional cost to you.)
- Website: https://businesschange.academy/
To learn more and take your business analysis expertise to the next level, visit https://futurebusinessanalyst.com
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a review so we can reach more people with modern business analysis and change principles!
Never Miss New Shows or Episodes!
Subscribe to get the most out of OneSixEight.fm in a single monthly email, our Inter-Change Roundup will change the way you go about business analysis and change…